Astaxanthin and cocoa polyphenolic epicatechins
The secret of esthechoc effectiveness is not only highly potent active substances esthechoc contains two of the strongest antioxidants known to science: astaxanthin, strong anti-flammatory substance (6000 times stronger than vitamin C!) and cocoa polyphenolic epicatechins which significantly improve skin biomarkers i.e. increase of oxygen transport in plasma, microcirculation and lymphatic capillaries condition.
During past few years the interest in oxidation processes, being one of human body aging reasons, is growing. The function of antioxidants as anti-oxidizing substances is related to their ability of absorbing some of oxygen energy. It is possible due to their special chemical structure enabling absorption of this energy. Their anti-oxidizing action mechanisms are related to their photoprotective role and scavenging free radicals. Antioxidants are substances naturally present in human diet, but only 15%* of them is used by human body. That is why they are used both in dietary supplements and in cosmetics.
Thanks to them we observe:
- Fibroblasts stimulation to collagen and elastin synthesis what results in flattening the wrinkles and increase of density, firmness and elasticity of skin.
- Moreover repair and building-up collagen and elastin fibers destroyed by UV radiation.
- Stimulation of callosity and damaged epidermis re-building
- Immunity boost and improvement of the skin healing processes
- Normalizing of sebaceous glands operation
- Improvement of both dry skin and oily skin lipid management
- In depigmentation processes, as prevention of patchy loss of skin colouring
* Based on 4-week clinical trials at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge At the University of weights, groups of 8 to 10 people.